Monday, January 25, 2010

Hey! What's new?

Oh gee! there you are, blog. Long time. I've lost a lot of weight since I saw you last. And birthed a couple kids. They're 6.5 months old now. Fancy that. I was thinking last night that I need to start this blog back up again for my own sanity. I need to purge. And then I need to brush my teeth and start blogging again.

We have been blessed with very well behaved and delightful babies. They are also out-of-control adorable. Currently, though, Craig and I are operating on about 10 hours of sleep over three days. Parenting = hard. And exhausting. Maybe not as bad for those who have babies that sleep, and we've been very lucky for the most part, but we've entered a tough period that I call "the third circle of hell". And you don't sleep that close to hell. Too damned loud, what with all the screaming and so forth.
I love my babies, but I love my sanity also. Again, they are awesome babies: never colicky, very little fussiness, good eaters and up until now, acceptable sleepers. But they are six months old, and baby sleep bootcamp cannot wait any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment